Thursday, June 10, 2021

Published June 10, 2021 by with 0 comment

HARVESTING HAPPINESS IN MOMENTS


Life is a fleeting drama of tranquility and torrents. We are either overwhelmed by sorrows or by joys; often ignorant that we are even suffering the delusions of our own making. The breathtaking moments are those we breathe every second, not those rewards after bruises and sweat only.

Like any of you I also find swung to the ends of despondency but I find resilience sooner to rejoice the moments that follow. I do not dwell long enough to distraught my living to harm my biology. If anything can heighten and deepen a sense of contentment, healing and hope, I partake and rejoice that moment with my family as often as possible.

 It may appear impossible to many, but it's only possible to those like me who spend to the last penny and value every ticking seconds. Work must not become an excuse to deprive family time, a time for a ride, a picnic, a dinner at town, a rest under a shade or a sitting around a meal.

If we cannot make sacrifices from the cravings of life believing that tomorrow is a promise, we will have lived life suffering to live happy and will have wasted ploughing for fruits you won't live to harvest. Family happiness and happiness of our own are not at the end of a month with wallet is full. True happiness is harvested in the moments of life we live, living the present moment to little entertainments of life we create for ourselves. Happiness does not come from big things we plan but from small things we say and do. 

That's why I have barely any reason to fear any or repent this life lived.

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment