Sunday, November 28, 2021

Published November 28, 2021 by with 0 comment

A SMALL SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT

We are a small nation, and that is an advantage to a teacher like me. The contributions I make as a trainer impacts a community of civil servants, and one I impact often is my workplace. That is how we must begin from, from where we serve.

When I get a sense of being able to contribute to others, lifting them from delusions and ignorance to realise that they have potential to accomplish their dreams and live better life, I feel contentment in what I have done. That is my little achievement. 

In the recent years, I have been on the center stage as a trainer for several professional development programmes for civil servants, particularly teachers. Some of the themes I have been trainer at the national level are- English for Communication for teachers, Transformative Pedagogy-Kagan Strategies for teachers, Place-Based Education for teachers and Search Inside Yourself- Mindfulness based Emotional Intelligence training for all civil servants. These are in addition to other professional development programmes I have provided at Dzongkhag level and several more for my teachers and teachers of nearby school. The experience has been like mountain climbing.

Mountain climbing is only an adventure, I do not make any difference in enhancing quality of its majestic existence. Mountain climbing is easier than transforming a man in his thoughts and beliefs. Changing human mind to believe their potential for greater possibilities, making them better human being at home and work is more fulfilling than anything I get.

I believe that, if by what I say and do drives people around me to become better individual, they become dependable, trustworthy and an industrious team, and lives harmoniously through any challenges, I would consider myself a better leader. I would think myself accomplished.

Raising physical ambience is an outcome and an improvement for a leader, but greater achievements are those in awakening aesthetic humane values within my students and staff to alienate from grosser immorality to become meaningful as individuals. 

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment